.The Art of Becoming Myself.

Love it all. The Fear, the excitement, the guilt, the power for change. The unworthiness, the hurt feelings, the euphoric feelings, the anger, the movement, the whole process. It's known as Life.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day of Rest



Today was a much needed day of rest and I enjoyed it for the most part. I didn't exactly "rest" since the day was filled with errands and places to be, but at least I didn't have to run...yippee! I'm really trying hard not to think about my long run tomorrow morning...my T E N miles (sshhhh! Don't say it...spell it!). I can't bring myself to say it without freaking out, so I'm just going to pretend I didn't say it, AND I'm going to pretend that it's not T E N miles, it's just 2 or 3.

If you don't hear from me after tomorrow morning, I'm probably face down on some piece of concrete.

Good luck vibes my way wouldn't hurt, would it? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment